Emergency Veterinarian - The Animal Emergency and Referral Center of York
**$20,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE**
The Animal Emergency and Referral Center of York is looking for a FULL-TIME ER Veterinarian to join our team and growing hospital.
The Ideal Candidate:
Experienced in ER medicine, or a confident and motivated new grad
Interested in a team approach-we work hard and laugh often
Craves a work/life balance
A quick summary of who we are:
Our Values: Collaboration, respect, and a team approach. Our people are truly amazing. We work hard and laugh often- every employee shares this same vision.
Our Facility: We are a 24/7, AAHA accredited ER center providing services to our clientele within the community. We are looking for a Veterinarian, who has experience in ER medicine and wants to grow + evolve with us. We have a fully stocked surgical suite, in-house lab, digital radiology, and ultrasound.
Our Home: York is a growing city with a small-town ambiance. Nearby to Harrisburg, Baltimore, and Philadelphia and not too far from Atlantic City, Washington D.C., and New York. Outdoor Enthusiast? There are lots of outdoor recreational activities - nearby mountains, many lakes, and not far from the beautiful Delaware beaches. We are located near major Civil War sites, such as Gettysburg too. York is encompassed by beautiful farm country and boasts lots of farm-fresh foods, which are heavily influenced by Pennsylvania Dutch heritage.
What we're looking for in a team member:
- Loyal, passionate about emergency medicine, good with people and plays well with others
- Ability to contribute towards our growth in our ER department
- Offers excellent diagnostic abilities along with outstanding communication, for our referring Veterinarians
- Soft tissue surgical skills are a definite plus
- Dedicated and takes pride in your work, values collaboration, and uses your emotional intelligence skills
The Animal Emergency and Referral Center of York is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Christopher Lykins, [email protected]
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.