The Ideal Candidate:
- Has love for cats and dogs
- Has a willingness to learn and further your skillset
- Has experience working with animals
The Veterinary Assistant performs a variety of duties that support and assist veterinarians and vet techs/nurses, allowing those team members to focus on client experience and patient care.
- Love for animals
- Understanding of animal behaviors
- Exceptional communication with coworkers and clients
- Attention to detail
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!