Veterinary Radiologist - Saint Francis Veterinary Specialists
Saint Francis Veterinary Specialists is looking to expand their team by adding a Full-Time or Part-Time Board Certified or Residency-Trained Veterinary Radiologist.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service and patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine but also build and foster a strong team
- PT or FT clinical interests considered
- Collaboration with VitalRads also considered
Qualified applicants are eligible to receive a Generous Sign-on Bonus, Relocation Package, Competitive Salary with Bonus potential (Pro-Sal with NO Negative Accrual!), and Retention Bonus!
Saint Francis Veterinary Specialists is a unique mindful veterinary practice built on the foundations of collaboration, creativity, and compassion with a culture that supports health, happiness, and professional fulfillment.
We are an AAHA Accredited multi-specialty and 24/7 ER facility. Our team includes: Internal Medicine, Radiology, Surgery, Oncology, and a team of highly trained ER doctors and technicians. Our facility is designed to support a collaborative care environment and is equipped with Ultrasound, CT, and endoscopes.
Saint Francis Veterinary Specialists is a continuously growing facility, guided by our Considerate Care Promise, and commitments to collaborative care, technology, and to patient and owner comfort. Coupled with a strong focus on employee wellness, this makes Saint Francis an ideal place to work.
Located in the highly desirable in-town community of Decatur, Georgia - minutes from downtown Atlanta and in the heart of one of the fastest-growing, most progressive metropolitan areas of the country.
Saint Francis Veterinary Specialists is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Bonus Opportunity up to $300,000!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Ember Hough, [email protected]
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.