Client Service Manager
Advanced Veterinary Care is looking for a Client Service Manager!
Love of people and exceptional communication skills are essential to success. Must be reliable, detail oriented, and comfortable in a fast-paced, variable environment. Requires the ability to assimilate changes while constantly learning.
Candidate must have:
- Medical or veterinary knowledge
- 3+ Years of management experience
- Flexible availability that may include days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Adaptability, being able to change directions seamlessly while demonstrating a positive attitude with clients and co-workers
- Highly organized and above-average attention to detail
- Resourceful and collaborative problem resolution skills
- Strong and respectful written and verbal communication skills
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing hospital standards
- Serve as a member of the leadership team
- Employee management (interview/hire/develop/review)
- Maintain and develop proven process' to implement within the team
- Act as a liaison between the CSR team, and the medical/support team
- Schedule specialty client appointments. Assist coordination of transfers and consults for referral patients and scheduling admit and follow-up appointments
- Maintain excellent rapport with a specialty department doctors and support staff
- Assist with requests from referring veterinarians
- Assist in inter-hospital communication training and coaching.
We invest in our employee’s happiness and wellbeing! We offer an incredible benefits package that includes paid parental leave, heath, dental, vision, & life insurance, matching 401(k), PTO, generous pet care benefits, and much more! Visit our website for more information about our practice: https://avcslc.net/.