Mobile Surgery Veterinary Technician
Royal Vista Veterinary Specialists is looking for a skilled Veterinary Technician to join our amazing Surgical Team!
Royal Vista Veterinary Specialists invests heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness and strive to provide a positive work environment and work/life balance. At Royal Vista Veterinary Specialists, we pride ourselves in providing the best benefits package in the industry which includes medical, vision, dental and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet care discounts, 401K, and much, much, more!
As a Surgical Veterinary Technician, you will play a crucial role in our hospital and our mobile surgery team to provide excellent patient care. We are looking for an experienced Veterinary Technician who has scrubbed in on surgeries and is proficient in monitoring anesthesia. If you enjoy surgery, want to expand your knowledge, and are willing to travel through the Front Range to help animals in various locations- this is the perfect job for you!
- Laboratory procedures
- Monitoring anesthesia
- IV catheter placement, blood draws, vaccine administration, running anesthesia
- Scrubbing in and assisting during surgery
- Dental cleanings and dental radiographs
- Assist during TPLOs
- Using an endoscope and laparoscope
- Assisting in other areas as needed
Our ideal candidate:
- Professional and competent in their technical skills
- Self-motivated, reliable, and honest
- Certification as a licensed veterinary technician is preferred, but not required
- Must have at least one year of experience as a Veterinary Technician
- Willingness to travel with the team to locations throughout the Front Range
Schedule: Monday - Thursday
Hourly Range: $21-$25/hour depending on experience and licensure
We are looking forward to meeting you! Apply today!