Are you an experienced Veterinarian looking for:
- Loyal and dedicated clients?
- An educated and compassionate support team?
- Amazing benefits and growth opportunities?
- A professional, yet fun practice style
Falls Road Veterinary Hospital offers all that and more.
We have a well-equipped facility with a devoted and highly skilled staff. We have a passion for supporting an emotionally intelligent atmosphere with a culture that understands the importance of a great work/life balance!
Who we are:
- Busy 6 doctor practice
- Services include: Preventative Care, Surgery, Dentistry, Cold Laser Therapy and Acupuncture
What we are looking for:
- Full time Veterinarian
- Strong Communicator
- Proficiency in Medicine & General Surgery
- Previous experience providing mentorship to an eager team
Unique ways we can help you THRIVE!
- We offer a Veterinary-Specific EAP, with mental health support available 24/7/365 through phone, web, text, and onsite at hospitals.
- Family Planning Support through Carrot. Offering free expert advice and discount for egg freezing, IVF, donor and gestational carrier services, and adoption.
- We offer Student loan support through Tuition.io.
- Generously subsidized backup and ongoing care support for children, adults and pets through Bright Horizons Whole Family Care.
- Pet Perks including free exams, discounts on products and services and more at all Thrive Pet Healthcare locations.
- Paid time off including parental leave, bereavement to grieve both humans and pets, time off for new pet adoptions.
- Our Perks at Work Marketplace with over 30,000 discounts on everything from cars to travel to home/garden.
What WE can offer YOU!:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual discretionary fund (CE, books, fees/dues, conferences, etc)
- 401k match
- Health/ Vision/ Dental benefits
- Part of an entire ecosystem of support including access to our Specialty, ER, UC, and other GP locations.
- Direct access to medical leadership to discuss cases and address any questions or concerns.
Falls Road Veterinary Hospital is located in picturesque Potomac, Maryland. The proximity to Washington, DC gives residents easy access to all of the attractions of our Nation’s Capital such as museums, shopping, professional sports and fine dining. Montgomery County public schools are regularly listed among some of the finest in the United States. Montgomery County boasts many expansive public parks and golf courses for those with an active lifestyle. The C&O Canal, a 184-mile US National Park, cuts through Montgomery County on its route to DC. Drive less than 3 hours to find other attractions such as mountain trails, ski resorts and beach access along the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean. Potomac is a wonderful place to live and is the ideal place to practice veterinary medicine.
If Falls Road Veterinary Hospital has been what you are looking for, we would love to discuss the opportunity for you to join our team!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly at
At Thrive, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.