Pet Resort Technician
The Pet Hospitals (Midtown) is now hiring a Pet Resort Technician to join their amazing team!
- Feel strongly about providing high-quality patient care
- Have a friendly & outgoing personality
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and respond to challenges positively
- Be punctual and have weekend, weekday, and some holiday availability
- Be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50lbs
- Not be afraid to get dirty!
As a Boarding Assistant, you will:
- Walk, bathe, trim nails, and feed/water dogs; feed/water cats
- Clean kennels for dogs and cats
- Facilitate doggie daycare and assign dogs to groups based on size, temperament, and energy level
- Help maintain kennel cleanliness
- Be able to safely restrain various sized dogs and cats
- Give medication if needed
Why Work For The Pet Hospitals?
We heard you like dogs and cats! Did you know that you can have a fulfilling career working with pets? At The Pet Hospitals, the way we treat the pet parent at the other end of the leash is what really makes us stand out. Not only do all team members love animals of all different breeds, sizes, and types, they also have a passion for providing exceptional customer service. Ready to see what it takes?
Our employee benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Up to 2.5x pay rate for working designated holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401k with no waiting period
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Employee pet discounts
We offer an AMAZING benefits package! Apply today!