Veterinary Critical Care Specialist - Animal Emergency Hospital of Mansfield
The Animal Emergency Hospital of Mansfield is seeking a Full-time Board Certified Veterinary Critical Care Specialist or Residency Trained Veterinarian to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate brings:
- Board certification, or has completed residency training
- Strong values around integrity & client service
- Excellent communication skills with clients & team members
- A desire to nurture progressive veterinary medicine
- The commitment to fostering an amazing team
Our AAHA Accredited emergency hospital has a team of 9 experienced ER Veterinarians with over 100 years combined experience and over 50 full-time support staff members. We provide the highest level of care for our patients by offering the best in veterinary medicine and technology, including in-house IDEXX bloodwork, digital radiography, ultrasound, video endoscopy, echocardiography, cold laser therapy, SNAPshot, blood/plasma/platelet transfusions, and so much more.
We are a passionate group of veterinary professionals who believe in having a friendly and collaborative work environment that values and rewards hard work for our Veterinarians and support staff. And pride ourselves on offering progressive medicine, outstanding client service, continuous referring DVM communication, and high staff morale.
Mansfield is a part of the ever-expanding Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex but still retains a small-town feel. Voted to Money Magazine's top 50 "Best Places to Live" 4 times and is currently the 17th "most affluent location in Texas." With a quality of life considered one of the best in the Metroplex, Mansfield offers more than 500 acres of parkland, a historic downtown area, great shopping options, recreational opportunities for young and old, superior rated schools, quality housing, and a growing business community. Mansfield is only about 20 min from downtown Fort Worth, enabling living a city or rural lifestyle.
Animal Emergency Hospital of Mansfield is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Signing Bonus!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Jennifer Andersen, [email protected]