Client Service Supervisor
Chili Animal Care is seeking a full time Client Service Supervisor to join our growing team!
We offer an AMAZING benefits package- which includes paid time off, 401k, medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA and FSA available, parental leave, generous pet discounts, and more!
Our Ideal Candidate:
A candidate who is highly motivated, pays great attention to detail, and can work in a fast-paced environment. This supervisor will facilitate the handling of all general client complaints, processing, and follow-up. This is a full-time position, so our ideal candidate will be able to work between 30- 40 hours a week, which will include a combination of day, evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Overseeing training and daily responsibilities of the Client Service Representative and Veterinary Assistant tteams.
- Coaching and training the team to uphold policies and procedures includes keeping team accountable and having coaching conversations.
- Creating and maintaining team schedules.
- Must be proficient in hospital procedures; including billing.
- Participate in hospital improvement meetings and team leader meetings.
- 2-3 years of Customer Service experience
- At least 2 years of Supervisor level experience
- GED or HS Diploma, AAS degree preferred
- Veterinary practice experience preferred