Recruiter, General Practice Veterinarians
Recruiter will source, screen, and hire for General Practice Veterinarian positions. As part of the larger recruiting team, additional special projects will keep the healthy challenges and interest level high.
Additional duties will include:
- Develop and manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing and best practices
- Nurture your network and develop referrals from potential and internal /recent hires
- Serve as an ambassador of THRIVE & Pathway Vet Alliance at conferences and social events
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit through self-motivation and attention to detail
- Manage the recruiting process to succeed with hiring goals through effective resource management, including full cycle recruitment, networking, social media searches and efficient use of the ATS and CRM
- Focus on quality hires; recruiting metrics matter, but not at the expense of getting the right person in the right seat
- Collaborate on improvement of metrics
- Utilize CRM/ATS to review select candidates and move through the recruitment process, update records to ensure accurate candidate tracking and maintenance of financial reporting.
Core Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred in majors of Business Administration, Human Resources Administration or Communications
- Experience with Client Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Experience with ATS (ideally Jobvite or other HRIS integrated system)
- Previous recruiting experience in the Veterinarian industry, Staffing Agency, or other "white-glove" roles
- Possess a savvy and perceptive ability to interact with people and be capable of fostering relationships with individuals at all levels
- Skilled with social media platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to self-manage and motivate
- Think outside the box to source for competitive roles
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to travel 20-30% of time (outside of pandemic)
- Remote position and must have the ability to work efficiently from a home office. All required hardware will be provided along with a monthly cell phone stipend.