Veterinary Oncologist - CARE Veterinary Center
CARE Veterinary Center is seeking a Board Certified or residency trained Oncologist to join our thriving practice in the suburbs of both Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD. You will work in an exciting and fast paced environment. Our facility is a 24/7, 365 day a year hospital with board certified specialists in internal medicine, surgery, diagnostic imaging, and cardiology, equipped with HBOT treatments, digital radiography, CT scanner and a bustling emergency department. We seek a professional with...
- Board certification or residency training
- Strong medical, teamwork, communication and organizational skills.
- Interest in building and nurturing relationships with our referring veterinarians. Provide leadership, staff development and accountability in accordance with our policies/procedures.
CARE is nestled in the heart of Frederick, Maryland (the second largest city in Maryland), less than one hour from Washington, D.C. and Baltimore. Scenic byways lead to wineries, orchards, ski resorts, and Civil War heritage sites that our county has to offer. Downtown Frederick is the home to many award winning restaurants and various specialty shops.
Acting in partnership with primary care veterinarians, CARE receives patient referrals from Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia, which garners a robust and diverse caseload. Collaboration is key and we are looking for an Oncologist who is eager to enthusiastically interact with their colleagues, and contribute in continuing to grow our services.
CARE Veterinary Center is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Jennifer Hall, [email protected]
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.