Veterinary Dermatologist - Dermatology for Animals in Tucson, AZ
Dermatology for Animals is now hiring a Boarded Dermatologist or a residency trained clinician for our established Tucson, AZ location.
Would you like to work with other dermatologist in a culture where dermatology is priority one? Apply today!!
Dermatology for Animals (D4A) is seeking a board-certified or board eligible dermatologist for our established practice in Tucson, AZ. The position is full time (4 days/week). We would ask you to write the description of your dream job, and then let us fulfill it!
We have a highly trained and attentive staff whose primary purpose is to support the doctor in our quest to improve the quality of life for our patients and clients. Equipment at this locations includes video otoscopy and cryotherapy. This location also has a full clientele and is in a great location.
With a thriving visual and performing arts scene and respected galleries and museums, Tucson's vibrant multicultural heritage shines. Famous for its dramatic beauty, the Sonoran Desert covers this region with spectacular cacti including the giant saguaro, a symbol of the American Southwest. Tucson, Arizona is also famous for its year round sunshine, fabulous sunsets, culture and vibrancy. The Sonoran Desert covers this region, with Tucson situated in a valley surrounded by 5 mountain ranges. Tucson has access to the great outdoors and many natural amenities, and has made it on the “Top 100” places to live in America, 2019.It is also home to the University of Arizona.
The ideal candidate:
• Board certification or residency trained
• Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service and patient care
• Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
Dermatology for Animals is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
• Signing Bonus!
• Competitive compensation
• Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
• Relocation Assistance Package
• Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
• Generous paid parental leave
• Annual CE Stipend and more!
• 401k w/ employer match
• Annual Paid Time Off
• Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
• https://vimeo.com/523804537 Check out our INDUSTRY Leading Benefits!
You take GREAT care of Animals. We take GREAT care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly – Lindsay Wilbur at [email protected] or Anthea Schick DVM, DACVD at [email protected]
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.