Emergency Veterinarian - Dulles South Veterinary Center
Dulles South Veterinary Center is looking for a FULL-TIME ER Veterinarian to join our team and growing hospital.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced in ER medicine, or is internship trained
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
A quick summary of who we are:
Our Mission: To provide high quality medical and surgical care in an engaging environment. Our supportive, collaborative, and compassionate team is second to none.
Our Facility: We a 24/7, state-of-the-art ER and general practice that provides comprehensive and individualized care. We have an endoscopy, laparoscopy, laser and orthopedic equipment, digital radiography, an ultrasound, a fully stocked surgical suite, and in-house laboratory.
Our Home: South Riding, Virginia, is a bustling community near Washington DC that has gorgeous landscapes, fantastic schools, restaurants, and vineyards. Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast, come enjoy all that Loudoun County has to offer!
What we're looking for in a team member:
- A team-player who values collaboration
- Experienced in ER medicine
- Ability to multi-task + strong work ethic
Dulles South Veterinary Center is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Christopher Lykins, [email protected]
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.