Associate Veterinarian - TOPS Veterinary Rehabilitation in Grayslake, IL
Generous Sign-On Bonus!! TOPS Veterinary Rehabilitation, located in Grayslake, Illinois is looking for a full-time Associate Veterinarian to join their Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine team.
We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are passionate about Rehabilitation and Integrative Veterinary Medicine, and we are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible. We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet and giving them the same loving attention and care. We offer strong mentorship, with decades of experience in rehab, and one of our associates is on the faculty at the Healing Oasis Wellness Center. We foster continued professional growth and development and constantly strive to stay on the cutting edge of rehabilitation. We are a relationship-based practice that fosters and develops long term relationships with our clients. They consistently bring them back for their pets care with each new generation of pets.
We offer more than just rehabilitation with our holistic focus: from wellness visits for litters and new pups to end of life/ hospice care.
If you want to be part of a team that provides cutting edge Rehabilitation and Integrative Veterinary Medicine Services in a state-of-the art hospital, we would love to talk to you about the opportunity to join the team at TOPS Rehabilitation.
TOPS Veterinary Rehabilitation is in Grayslake, Illinois, a village in Lake County just 40 miles north of Chicago. It is in the Heart of the Lake Country, with easy access to Lake Michigan, hiking trails at the Rollins Savanna Forest Preserve, shopping, brew pubs, wine bars and more. With the proximity to both Chicago and Milwaukee, residents have easy access to all the attractions of these two cities such as museums, shopping, music festivals, professional sports teams and fine dining, without the hassle of rush hour traffic. You can have a suburban lifestyle with easy access to both Chicago and Milwaukee for fun and travel. Only 12 miles from Illinois Beach State Park with plenty of local recreation in the suburban metro area.
What we think you'll enjoy:
- A state-of-the art facility with progressive equipment and technology on the cutting edge of rehab
- Many services including Physical Rehabilitation, Acupuncture, Animal Chiropractic, Underwater Treadmill, Laser Therapy, and ShockWave Therapy
- A great team of experienced, long-term staff members who work together to care for our patients, our pet parents, and each other
- A positive environment and culture where we love coming to work every day
- A culture that supports work life balance backed up by our belief that your work should be part of your life, not your whole life
- No on call, no emergencies
What we are looking for:
- A Full-time Associate Veterinarian who is passionate about Rehabilitation and Integrative Veterinary Medicine
- Rehabilitation, Acupuncture and/or Chiropractic certification or experience a plus, but will train the right person who has the desire and drive to excel at rehabilitation
- A strong communicator who enjoys building long-term relationships with clients
- A dedicated veterinarian who takes pride in their work
- An ethical person who possesses good emotional intelligence skills
- Someone who can recognize their own challenges and is willing to learn, grow, and strive for the betterment of the team
TOPS Veterinary Rehabilitation is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Tracy Skellen at [email protected]
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.