Suburban Animal Hospital is seeking a part-time Kennel Assistant to join our growing team!
The ideal candidate:
- possesses superior customer service skills
- has strong communication skills
- works well independently and on a team
- is a quick learner
- must have a flexible schedule 20-29 hours a week, which will include a combination of day, evening, weekend shifts
The purpose of this position is to provide for the daily care of boarding and day-care pets. This includes feeding, watering, cleaning, walking, bathing, medicating, and monitoring the well-being of dogs and cats.
This position requires a love of animals and the ability to warmly welcome and compassionately care for a wide variety of pets.
Kennel team members are also responsible for the cleaning of the clinic. This includes laundry, dusting, sweeping, moping, light janitorial duties, and other tasks.
- Check-in and out boarding clients
- Verify vaccines.
- Maintain a clean kennel environment.
- Accurately label pets and their belongings
- Administer food to pets.
- Accurately document any problems or concerns
- A daily documentation of pets' wellbeing (attitude, food and water intake, etc.)
- Communicate with clients updates on pets.
- Cleaning of hospital grounds (interior and exterior)
If you are passionate about pets and providing amazing care, we want you to join our team, apply today!