Emergency - ER - Veterinarian
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced in ER medicine, or is internship trained
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
A quick summary of who we are:
Our Values: Superior patient and client care, a pleasant and productive work environment, and a sustainable, balanced lifestyle. Our dynamic team is one of a kind.
Our Facility: We are a 24/7, ER and multi-specialty practice that takes pride in providing compassionate and individualized treatment. We have multiple on-site ultrasound machines, video endoscopy, digital radiography, a respirator, CT, a fully stocked surgical suite, pharmacy, and in-house laboratory.
Our Home: Miami, Florida is an international hub of cultural diversity, world-class events, restaurants, and entertainment. Home to two professional sports teams, a zoo, aquarium, museums, excellent schools, and stunning South Florida beaches. Love outdoor adventures? Come enjoy blue skies and wonderful weather all year long!
What we're looking for in a team member:
- A team-player who values collaboration
- Experienced in ER medicine
- Ability to multi-task + strong work ethic
- Enjoys a fun and outgoing atmosphere
Southeast Veterinary Referral Center is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - [email protected]
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.