Customer Service Lead
Millcreek Animal Hospital is now hiring a Customer Service Representative Lead to join our AMAZING team!
The Client Care Specialist Lead oversees the front office activities to achieve excellence in client and patient care in the daily operations of Millcreek Animal Hospital. Directs client and patient admissions and discharge operations. Has advanced client service skills and basic medical knowledge. Insures that protocols, procedures, policies for office activities are followed and completed daily, weekly and monthly as required. Responsible for the maintenance of office equipment and supplies. Coordinates activities and schedules work assignments. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Leads by example and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Our Ideal Candidate:
This isn’t the usual type of customer service role. It calls for champions. Those who can rise to the occasion knowing that their role at the forefront of animal medicine makes a recognizable difference to patients, and those that love them.
If this sounds like you, and if you can tick off some of the boxes below, let’s talk!
You’re a cool operator, ambitious, professional, a quick study, not afraid to go the extra mile, and ready to enjoy industry-leading benefits.
You’re empathetic, positive-minded, and love people who love their pets.
You’re driven and curious enough to apply for a role you believe is more than what you’re used to – and this gets your heart pumping faster.
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Provide friendly, compassionate, informative customer service in person and over the phone
- Answer phones, address customer needs, schedule and confirm appointments
- Follow up with clients in regard to appointments and special requests
- Client check-in and out; processing payments
- Create and maintain medical record information using practice management software
- Complete front office opening and closing duties
- Manage employee schedules
- Direct day to day task of the front office team
- Manage office supplies
- Motivate, coach & help train front office employees
- Veterinary industry experience is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office software; familiarity with veterinary practice management software preferred
- Ability to multi-task while managing high call volumes
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable around all companion animals
Why work at Millcreek Animal Hospital?
We are a busy practice with an established clientele. Our staff is an amazing team that collaborates well together. The area is a wonderful place to live and work! We are less than 2 hours from the beaches of SC or the blue ridge mountains. Our schools are one of the best in the state. We offer an incredible benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid time off as well as pet benefits!
Our team truly enjoys what we do each day. Come be part of an established team of professionals!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!