Customer Service Representative
Utah Dog Park in Woods Cross is currently hiring Pet Resort Customer Service Representatives to join our amazing team!
A Pet Resort Customer Service Representative is responsible for checking in and out daycare pets, taking phone calls and booking boarding, daycare and evaluation appointments, ensure all pets have current required vaccinations, taking payments and balancing cash deposits, creating long lasting relationships with our clients and their pets!
Our ideal candidate:
- Someone who loves working with pets and their people!
- Pet Resort experience preferred, but not required
- Is great at time management and multi tasking
- Is comfortable answering phone calls, taking payments and navigating a computer
- Has great customer service to ensure every client leaves happy
- Familiar with dog and cat behavior
Why work at Utah Dog Park Woods Cross?
We remain Davis County’s premier full service pet care facility. Services are not limited to cats and dogs. ALL pets are welcome. Dogs are kept in separate zones based on size and temperament, with attendants present at all times. The senior lounge is cozy with couches and a TV for relaxation.
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), PTO, paid parental leave, continuing education, generous pet discounts, and much more! Visit our website for more information about our practice: https://utahdogpark.com/.