Licensed Veterinary Technician ($6500 Sign on Bonus)
$6500 Sign on Bonus!!!
Three Creeks Veterinary Clinic is looking to add Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our new Urgent Care team!
Salary Range: $19-22/hr, depending on experience
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness. We offer wonderful benefit packages including health, vision, dental, life, matching 401k, paid time off as well as pet benefits! For more information see our website: https://threecreeksvetclinic.com/
We believe in utilizing the skills you have achieved and enjoy seeing our LVTs expand their knowledge moving forward.
If you want to be a part of making a difference by delivering exceptional medicine in a fast-paced environment, look no further! Urgent Care department is opening soon and will be offering urgent care services, for same day, out-patient treatment. We are excited to provide urgent care needs and services with expanded hours to treat for a range of illnesses and non-life threating situations. Our goal is to relieve pressure from our local and busy ER hospitals, help our awesome referring veterinary community, and provide exceptional service to our community of pet parents. This position will make a positive impact on our patients, clients and colleague’s lives!
- Catheter placement
- Lab sample collection
- Admitting and discharging patients
- Monitoring hospitalized patients
- Dispensing medications as directed by veterinarians
- Assisting doctors in exam rooms
- Assisting with surgical procedures
- Triage emergent patients
- Client communications
- Must have Washington State Veterinary Technician license or be eligible
- Has strong client service skills
- Is proficient with animal handling & restraint
- Has a positive "can do" attitude
- Is able to work well on a team and is self-directed
- Is compassionate, motivated and dedicated
- Has strong problem-solving abilities (judgment, logic, creativity, conflict resolution).
- Has at least one year of emergency or critical care experience