Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Services are hiring a Part-Time Hospital Assistant!!
- To uphold the MVA values of Trust, Compassion, Quality, Education, Honesty, and Teamwork.
- To participate with the team, providing input and taking responsibility for showing the initiative to enhance hospital team function by:
- Providing high-quality, compassionate care to all patients.
- Assisting with animal care assistant responsibilities:
- Cage cleaning and disinfection between patients
- Dog yard disinfection
- Isolation/Infectious exam room disinfection
- Dog walking for stable animals
- Stocking items in the wards and treatment rooms
- Hospital Maintenance/Upkeep:
- Empty garbages/recycling
- Sweeping/mopping wards and treatment room as needed
- Stocking of hand soaps, sanitizer, and paper towels
- Assisting with client service representative responsibilities:
- Making appointment reminder calls
- Scanning/linking/faxing documents to DVM and/or into the medical record
- Disinfection/cleaning of the lobby
- Stocking the coffee station in the lobby
- Inventory counts for paper products
- Cleaning the countertops/tables and sweeping the break room as needed.
- Some lifting (20+lbs), pushing, pulling, stooping, squatting, reaching, standing, and walking most of the day, limited sitting.
Why Work for Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Services?
Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Services are committed to providing compassionate care to the pets and families of Rochester and the surrounding area. Our team values integrity, honesty, and accountability. We have a passion for teaching our pet parents and growing our own knowledge. We believe in collaboration and teamwork! We use our talents to achieve our goal- which is providing quality care to our patients! We offer an AMAZING benefits package- which includes paid time off, 401k, medical/dental/vision insurance, generous pet discounts, and MUCH more! Apply today!!