Facilities Technician - Veterinary Hospital - Torrance
ACCESS South Bay is hiring a part-time Facilities Technician to help support our team!
Come join ACCESS Specialty Animal Hospitals in South Bay! We are one of the largest, most advanced, and progressive veterinary multi-specialty referral groups in SoCal.
This position will be part-time 8 hour shifts. Most like Monday, Wednesday (anywhere between 12pm – 10pm) and Saturday (between 8am-7pm).
The right person for us will be compassionate, resilient, be able to work independently. They will also work with all team members of the veterinary staff and provide support in ensuring a clean and safe environment. Our team members should exemplify our guiding principles of Quality, Integrity, Compassion, and Service.
Duties and Responsibilities –
- Ensure all empty cages are cleaned and ready for the next patient
- Wash and stock laundry
- Sweep and mop floors in treatment areas, exam rooms and doctor offices
- Clean wet tables, exam tables, sinks and countertops on a daily basis
- Wash dishes
- Take out trash and line trash cans
- Ensure all drawers and cabinets in all treatment areas/exam rooms are stocked adequately with supplies
- Charge, organize, and disinfect syringe pumps and IV pumps as needed
- Work with other team members in unloading incoming shipments and unpacking of supplies
- Check and clean drains in front of runs at least once per shift
- Dust/clean light fixtures, vents and cabinet tops
- Walk through lobby ensuring cleanliness
- Sweep/mop lobby and clean up all necessary trash and spills
- Respond favorably to all requests from personnel for help and support
- Responsible for upholding the spirit of ACCESS by handling all necessary tasks that require attention