Licensed Veterinary Technician
Yonkers Animal Hospital is now hiring a Full Time Veterinary Technician to join our hard-working team.
Ideal candidates would have:
- 1+ years’ experience and LVT preferred
- Good IV catheter placement, injection, venipuncture skills
- Comfortable assisting with surgeries (i.e. oxygen and anesthesia monitoring, preparing drapes, etc.)
- Assisting veterinarians with appointments (i.e. restraining animals for exams, preparing exam rooms for appointments, etc.)
- Client education and support (i.e. discharging hospital cases, teaching owners to administer medications, etc.)
- Experience with dental scaling, digital x-rays, and running in house bloodwork
- Laboratory maintenance
- Good organizational skills
Why work at Yonkers Animal Hospital?
We are a busy, four doctor practice focusing on general medicine for cats and dogs. Our goal is to meet or exceed our large clientele’s expectations of a small animal practice.
We strive to maintain a positive work/life balance and an emotionally intelligent work environment. We believe in the development of the individual and the accomplishment of their goals and will do the best we can to help the individual succeed.
Our benefits package is one of the best in the industry and includes:
- paid time off
- pet benefits
- paid parental leave
If you are passionate about pets and providing exceptional veterinary care, we want you to join our team!
Visit our website for more information about our practice: https://www.yonkersanimalhospital.com/
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!