Lead Veterinary Technician
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Lead a team of technicians in their performance of a variety of technical and client education duties that facilitate the work of the veterinarians.
Knowledge regarding related federal and state animal health laws and regulations including OSHA. Ensure that the hospital and its employees are in compliance with regulations. Inform the Hospital Manager of any regulatory issues.
- Collect and prepare samples for in-house labs and reference labs.
- Monitor and perform routine treatments on hospitalized patients.
- Placement of IV catheters and administration of IV & SQ fluids.
- Administering and monitoring anesthesia for emergency surgical procedures
- Valid New York Veterinary Technician License
- Possesses a strong veterinary skill set
- Has strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Why work at St. Marks Veterinary Hospital?
At St. Marks Veterinary Hospital we provide top-notch medical care to our patients and have an awesome clientele. We offer an excellent professional development environment for the employee seeking to work with the best and become one of the best. We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment with a positive work/life balance. Our benefits package is one of the best in the industry and includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k and a pet benefits!
If you are passionate about providing exceptional veterinary care to your patients and amazing customer service to their owners, we want you on our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!