Client Service Representative
Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Services are looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative to join our growing team!
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are seeking an upbeat, self-starter with customer service experience. Someone with great attention to detail. If you are passionate about helping animals and like to work in a fun but challenging workplace, this is the job for you! Must be able to interact with a variety of clients with tact and diplomacy, must be friendly and compassionate. This is a full-time position, so our ideal candidate will be able to work between 30-40 hours a week, which will include a combination of day, evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Providing quality, professional service to all clients whether in person, over the phone, or through email. Readily acknowledges and engages clients and actively listens to their concerns. Serves as liaison between client and DVM.
- Promptly answering phone calls or replying to email messages and efficiently directing questions to the appropriate individuals. Demonstrates ability to triage situations and advise a client when an appointment is recommended. Makes reminder calls as necessary
- Accurately scheduling appointments and boarding reservations as applicable.
- Precisely dispensing pharmaceuticals as needed and calls in prescriptions to pharmacies.
- Using computer information system to accurately process client payments, and maintain current client/patient records. Ensures appropriate forms are completed for euthanasias, surgeries, etc.
- Providing informative and knowledgeable information to clients regarding our products and services.
- Providing clients with estimates for various procedures and/or surgeries over the phone.
- Accurately processing payments and balancing cash receipts.
- Assisting in maintaining the cleanliness of client areas.
- Performs other related tasks as required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required, AAS or higher preferred
- Six months experience in customer service (with external customers) in a related field required
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Some lifting may be required
Why Work for Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Services?
Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Services are committed to providing compassionate care to the pets and families of Rochester and the surrounding area. Our team values integrity, honesty, and accountability. We have a passion for teaching our pet parents and growing our own knowledge. We believe in collaboration and teamwork! We use our talents to achieve our goal- which is providing quality care to our patients! We offer an AMAZING benefits package- which includes paid time off, 401k, medical/dental/vision insurance, generous pet discounts, and MUCH more! Apply today!!