Medical Director | South Riding, VA
Earn up to $225,000 in 5 years with our Veterinary Incentive Plan, or a $75,000 Sign on Bonus!
Dulles South Veterinary Center is seeking a Full-Time Medical Director to lead our hospital. Are you an experienced Veterinarian that's looking for an amazing opportunity at a growing hospital in Northern Virginia? If so, Dulles South Veterinary Center wants to meet you!
Who we are:
Dulles South Veterinary Center is a busy 7-doctor general practice and urgent care hospital located in South Riding, Virginia.
Our hospital is well-equipped with electronic medical records with remote medical access, Digital X-rays, Class IV cutting-edge laser, Digital dental x-rays, Ultrasound, Bronchoscopy, Cystoscopy, Laparoscopic spay and neuter surgery, Esophagoscopy and Gastroscopy.
Dulles South Veterinary Center is in picturesque South Riding Virginia, in Loudoun County, the Wine Country of Virginia. The proximity to Washington, DC, and Washington Metro, gives residents easy access to all the attractions of our Nation’s Capital such as museums, shopping, professional sports, and fine dining.
Who we are looking for:
Full time Medical Director.
A strong leader who wants to build a great medical team.
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or equivalent from accredited university with
license to practice in the state of hospital location
Maintain DEA registration as required by the Controlled Substances Act
Should have minimum of 3 years of practice experience
Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral
communication skills. Must possess sound medical reasoning skills and strong medical ethics.
What we offer:
- A solid future in an established practice.
- An exceptional team of Veterinary Professionals.
- A competitive salary with a generous Medical Director stipend.
- Great benefits including a comprehensive health insurance package, 401k, paid time off, paid parental leave, uniforms, a generous CE allowance, and an amazing pet care discount.
- Regional medical and operational support.
- Relocation allowance where needed
- An opportunity to make an impact on others.
- Professional growth and development opportunities.
Apply today or contact [email protected]
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.