Emergency Veterinarian - Emergency Veterinary Clinic
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced ER Veterinarian
- Interested in a team approach to ER medicine
- Ability to multi-task
A quick summary of who we are:
Our Mission: Here at The Emergency Vet Clinic we seek to provide quality care to all clients and patients, we remain one of the lower cost clinics in the tri-state region and for that, we appreciate a large referral base. We are partnered with many of the local rescues + shelters within Baltimore County.
Our Practice: We provide 24/7 Emergency care to our community, in addition we also offer specialty services in Neurology, Ophthalmology and Dermatology. Our practice houses an in-house laboratory, blood-gas analyzer, fully equipped surgical suite, ultrasonography and endoscopy.
Our Home: Catonsville is located in Baltimore County, which makes for an easy commute from all across the Baltimore area. Baltimore, a melting pot of cultures and neighborhoods, is located on the Chesapeake Bay. Boasting elegant architecture to the quaint row housing districts, is home to friendly people, a lively pocket of nightlife and music-which truly makes this “Charm City” a pleasant and FUN place, to call home!
What we're looking for in a team member:
- Loyal, passionate about emergency medicine, good with people and plays well with others
- Strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration
- Soft tissue surgical skills, preferred
Emergency Veterinary Clinic is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Christopher Lykins, [email protected]
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.