Certified Canine Rehabilitation Assistant/Technician
Advanced Veterinary Surgery and Rehabilitation Center is hiring a full-time
Certified Canine Rehabilitation Assistant/technician to join a great team!
**Opportunity in Fayetteville, AR***
We offer great benefits: health, vision, dental insurance, 401k, PTO, paid parental leave, pet care discounts, opportunity for career development, and so much more!
We are looking for a responsible individual with great self direction, a quick learner, and someone with excellent people and animal skills. Professional animal care experience and experience working with the public is required. Computer and reception skills also appreciated.
Duties (not all inclusive):
- Swim coach: assisting dogs learn to swim and swim for therapeutic purposes
- Performing underwater treadmill sessions, laser treatments, and exercises with established patients
- Performing clerical duties - including scheduling, emails, billing
- Client communication - applicant must have good communication skills and present themselves in professional and friendly manner.
- Must be a certified as a canine rehabilitation assistant/nurse
- Must have relevant experience
- Great communication skills
Our primary aim is to provide our clients and their furry friends with a stress free and enjoyable experience. We are looking for someone with excellent intuition with animals, a caring and empathetic nature, and plenty of patience when working with anxious dogs or clients. A good sense of a humor is a must. If you are interested in working with a great group of co-workers, amazing clients, establishing meaningful relationships with dogs and and their people, then please apply!