Experienced Veterinary Technician **5,000 Sign On Bonus**
The PARC is growing, and we need incredible people like you to join our team! We are currently hiring experienced Veterinary Technicians:
- Our Veterinary Technicians are well compensated ($18-$28/hour)
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance 410(k) matching
- Amazing pet benefits, including paid purr-ental leave and much more!
- Logoed scrubs and jackets provided
- 80-hours of PTO
Our ideal applicants:
- Required: 2 years of veterinary technician experience
- LVT/RVT preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Must also be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Experience in ER preferred but are willing to train the right candidate
- Have the ability to lift 50lbs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out tasks associated with daily assignment, as determined by Medical Manager.
- Assist in diagnostic, medical and surgical procedures.
- Make meaningful connections with people and their pets and help them learn how to be the hero their best friends deserve.
- Obtain and record patient histories.
- Collect specimens and perform laboratory procedures.
- Provide treatments according to veterinarians’ plans.
- Prepare and communicate financial estimates to clients for services to be performed on patients as directed by doctors.
- Take digital x-rays and CT-scans, assist with Ultrasounds and endoscopic procedures.
- Dispense medicines and teach clients how to medicate their pet appropriately.
Have questions? Email Kathryn at [email protected] and specific the name of the veterinary clinic and position to which you are applying.