Licensed Veterinary Technician
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist veterinarians with gathering patient histories
- Establish and carry out treatment plans
- Communicate pertinent information about patient care to clients
- Maintain hospital and patient cleanliness using aseptic technique, proper protective equipment, and isolation protocol
- Frequently lift and moves patients up to 35 pounds, and occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate with employees and clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and ensure accuracy of patient care, charge entry, etc.
- Knowledge of the services the hospital provides and the species it treats
- Skill in operating equipment, including computers and software
- Client education.
- IV Catheter placement / Venipuncture.
- Veterinary technician experience of 2+ years (Preferred).
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!