Senior Manager, HR Operations (Austin, TX or Remote)
We are currently seeking a collaborative and solution-oriented Senior Manager, OneTalent to join our fun, passionate, and growing People Operations team. Enjoy a unique opportunity to impact our team members’ experience through top-shelf service, process creation and refinement, third-party vendor management, and cross-team collaboration. This is a pivotal role responsible for helping ensure data integrity, scalable processes and policies, and timely, accurate, and friendly customer resolution – all of which creates a well-oiled People Operations infrastructure. Not to mention, we are the fastest-growing veterinary management organization in the country, with 10,000+ employees eager for the meaningful impact this role will create! Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Plans for and provides vision, leadership, and project management expertise to stand-up and lead a customer-oriented team that thrives on providing scalable and efficient employee-facing service, processes, and policies.
· Ensures continuity and successful delivery of front-line, HR-focused employee support across the organization, including managing escalated cases related to onboarding, compensation, benefits, and general HR inquiries.
· Collaborates closely with our Workday, IT, Payroll, and Operations partners to draft, socialize, and implement new policies and processes with an eye toward automation.
· Fosters and manages relationships with key vendors to ensure the effective support and delivery of programs.
· Provides inspiring team leadership through effective recruiting, training, coaching, skill-building, and succession planning, plus day-to-day prioritization of work assignments and projects.
· Stays up to date on federal, state, and municipal regulations to ensure Pathway’s HR policies and processes comply.
· Maintains awareness of vendor roadmaps and the potential impact of those plans on current and future processes.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related analytical, process-oriented field
· A minimum of 8 years of HR operations and supervisory experience; experience with compensation and benefits systems and policies preferred
· Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; experience with Workday, Gallup, Reflektive, Smartsheets, and PowerBI a plus
· Ability to efficiently aggregate and distill large amounts of data to see the bigger picture, identify root cause issues, and create recommendations for improvement
· Comfort in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company, with a solutions-oriented mindset to solve unusual problems
· Self-starter with high intellect, excellent interpersonal skills, and strong organizational and time-management skills in order to prioritize competing tasks
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
People make us tick, differentiate us from competitors, and create value for our hospitals. We recognize the importance of our people and have opened this opportunity to help support our 4000+ valued hospitals and their teams. We act as internal support and serve our hospital teams as well as drive the growth of the company overall. At Pathway Vet Alliance, culture is at the forefront of our initiatives. Our mission, vision and values, resonate with our team members and are at our core while we focus on supporting our partner hospitals