Pet Resort Manager
Dr. Boyd's Veterinary Resort (Irvine) is now hiring a Pet Resort Manager to lead their AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
- has kennel technician experience
- has supervisory experience
- possesses superior customer service skills
- works well on a team
- has strong communication skills
We are looking for the right candidate to fill this position. You must be a team player, be willing to get your hands a little dirty, have the ability to lead a team, as well as work independently when needed. But most importantly, you'll need to uphold our core values and AND want to HAVE FUN! As part of our team, we want to see your personality shine and your skills sharpened.
Pet Resort Manager duties will include:
- Feed, walk, administer medications and monitor the behavior and well being of all of our hotel guests
- Interact with, play, monitor behavior and read body language of Doggie Day Care participants
- Bathe hotel and doggie day care guests which can include nail trims, and anal expressions
- Maintain the sanitation of the facility by keeping the hotel and hospital grounds clean and odor-free
Managerial duties include:
- Scheduling of the animal care provider team
- Plan and allocate all daily daycare and hotel schedules: cleaning, feeding, play groups, grooming, walking etc
- General management of all animal care provider team members.
- Maintaining and auditing financial records for facility, grooming and doggie day care clients
- Hiring, training of team members
- Create and maintain resort team processes and SOPs
- Maintaining good client relations
- Ensure a fun and safe play environment for dog playgroups
- Minimum 3 years kennel/animal care experience with both boarding and doggie day care facilities.
- Ability to multi-task and lead team during challenging and fast paced environment
- Demonstrate professional and courteous behavior toward clients and team members
- Problem solver and conversation facilitator
- Be a self starter, show initiative and highly motivated
- Positive, bright, and energetic attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible schedule to work on weekends and holidays
Why work at Dr Boyd's Veterinary Resort?
We are a full-service Pet Resort in the Irvine area. We are passionate about what we do, the experience we provide to our clients, and the care we give our patients. We offer an incredible benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life, 401k, paid maternity leave, paid time off, as well as pet benefits.
If you are passionate about pets and what to lead an exceptional team of professionals, apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you!