Customer Service Representative
Stonecreek Animal Hospital is looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative to join our growing team!
3-day work-week! Shifts will be 7:45-6:15
The CSR is responsible for the front desk at the practice, by providing exceptional and friendly customer service support, answering calls, monitoring emails and prescription platforms, checking clients in and out, and obtaining and inputting patient records.
- Prior Veterinary Customer Service Experience required
- Must be able to work 10 hr shifts
- Greeting clients and patients with enthusiasm and kindness.
- Answering a multi-line phone system.
- Gather client/patient history and educate on annual care.
- Schedule daily appointments, and organize the next-day procedures/surgeries.
- Outline costs and fees in a positive light while supporting hospital payment policies.
- Respond to emergencies when they arise.
- Supervises processing of incoming emails including distribution and answering of emails.
- Supervises online pharmacy platforms and facilitates timely responses.
- Ensure the comfort of clients and patients during wait times, explain any delays to clients, and ensure clients and patients are seen and treated in a professional, timely, and competent manner.
- Work with technicians and doctors to ensure patients and clients receive the best care.
- Housekeeping and clean-up duties to ensure hospital (lobby, front desk, exam rooms, bathroom, food shelves, etc.) areas are clean, and properly stocked.
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits (vision, dental, and life insurance too)
- 401k w/employer contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts, and much more!!
Learn more about us at https://stonecreekah.com/
Compensation is $18-$20/hour. Based on experience.
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!