Thrive Pet Healthcare is seeking a full-time Facilities Technician to join our growing team!
We offer an AMAZING benefits package- which includes paid time off, 401k, medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA and FSA available, parental leave, generous pet discounts, and more!
Our Ideal Candidate:
An individual who is highly motivated, pays great attention to detail, and is able to complete interior and exterior repairs in a timely manner. A full-time position would require working between 30- 40 hours a week. Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4pm, holidays off.
- Prioritizing calls for repairs at our facilities and communicating status of those repairs.
- Repairs include: painting, plumbing, electrical work, drywall repairs, door lock replacing, installing shelves, replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, filters, and other minor repairs.
- Completing repair and request forms in a timely manner.
- Working with coordinator to ensure quality of services provided by outside contractors.
- 6 months of maintenance experience preferred.
- Valid New York State Driver’s License.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, heavy lifting, climbing ladders, squatting, reaching, standing, and walking throughout the day.