Registered Veterinary Technician
Pacific Beach Veterinary Clinic is hiring a Registered Veterinary Technician to join our amazing team!
We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Technician to join our fantastic team of professionals who are dedicated to providing exceptional care for our patients and clients.
Pacific Beach Veterinary Clinic is a busy 3 doctor practice located in the heart of Pacific Beach ! PBVC is a full service general practice that takes pride in our customer service, excellent medicine, team work, and exceptional capabilities with urgent care cases. PBVC has been open for several decades, and many of our clientele come from generations of friends and family.
We are looking for a RVT to join our fantastic team of professionals who are dedicated to providing exceptional care for our patients and clients.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Collection of blood, stool, urine or tissue samples for testing
- Sterilizing instruments and equipment
- Dental cleanings, dental radiographs and extractions.
- Preparing animals for surgery
- Administering anesthesia to animals, and monitoring anesthesia cases.
- Maintaining medical records; case history, weight, temperature, and other details
- Restraining and stabilizing animals during examination and treatment
- Client communication and education
- Administering medications, vaccines, and treatments prescribed by a veterinarian
- Teaching clients how to administer medicines at home
- Reviewing estimates, treatment plans, and discharge paperwork with clients.
We invest heavily in our teams' growth and development. We provide a healthy work environment and strive to maintain a positive work/life balance.
We pride ourselves in providing the best benefits package in the industry which includes: health, life, vision, dental, paid time off, 401k as well as impressive pets benefit package!
Apply today! We look forward to meeting you!