Urgent Care Veterinarian - Thrive Elmhurst *$75,000 Sign on Bonus Available*
Significant $75,000 Sign-On Bonus Available!
Thrive Pet Healthcare - Elmhurst, IL is currently seeking a full-time Urgent Care Veterinarian to join our team!
Address: 237 E Butterfield Road, Elmhurst, IL 60126
Urgent Care Hours: 1 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Ask me about our Veterinary Incentive Plan!
We are looking for a passionate Urgent Care Veterinarian to join our team at Thrive Elmhurst, IL! If you want to make a difference delivering exceptional medicine in a fast-paced environment, please read on!
We are excited to open a new urgent care location to expand to our clientele, in addition to our already established general practice in Elmhurst. This is a great opportunity for either a general practitioner who wants to see more complicated cases OR for an emergency veterinarian who is looking for more routine hours and a less hectic workload. The Urgent Care hours are 1pm – 11pm, 3-4 nights per week (Monday-Saturday). This beautiful facility is about 20 minutes from a full-service ER to refer those critical patients to. It is situated in a nice neighborhood and has a very experienced technician team.
- Minor emergencies that are not life-threatening such as lacerations, limping/painful pets, hypersensitivity reactions, vomiting and/or diarrhea without significant dehydration, ear infections causing discomfort, urinary tract infections, non-obstructed FLUTD/FUS patients, etc.
- Cases that are referred by general practice veterinarians because they are unable to see them in a timely manner and fit within the scope of care we provide.
Now, how about YOU?
- Loyal, passionate about great patient care, good with people and plays well with others.
- Exemplifies our guiding principles: Quality, Integrity, Compassion and Service.
- Strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration.
- Internship training and/or experience in either GP or ER hospitals is preferred, an openness to continuous learning is a must!
Competence in basic emergency surgery is not a requirement.
Thrive Pet Healthcare is proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Significant $75,000 Sign-on Bonus Available
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous 8 weeks paid parental leave
- $3,500 Annual CE Stipend and 40 hours for CE annually!
- 401k w/ employer match
- 120 Hours Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Send us your resume and come work at our beautiful Elmhurst location! Apply today at the link or reach out directly to [email protected] for more information!
At Thrive, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.