Trinity Animal Hospital is now hiring a Full-Time Veterinary Assistant to join our AMAZING team!
Trinity Animal Hospital is located in the beautiful Holly Springs area with close proximity to Apex, Cary, and Fuquay Varina. We are currently looking to add an AMAZING experienced veterinary assistant to our dynamic team.
We are continuing to experience incredible growth, and this is the perfect time to get invested in our company! To join our team, we need you to share the belief in building relationships with people through their pets and strengthening the human-animal bond.
The Ideal Veterinary Assistant Candidate:
- Has at least 1 year of veterinary experience- we will train the right person
- Has excellent communication and client-service/customer service skills (we want to see your amazing personality!!)
- Has the ability to thrive in a TEAM oriented environment
- Is detail-oriented Demonstrates professional and courteous behavior toward clients and other team members
- Prioritizes multiple tasks and changes focus in a fast-paced environment
- Thinks creatively and responds quickly and calmly to emergencies Is a self-starter and shows initiative to grow and learn Is efficient for our veterinarians by relieving them of technical and administrative work.
- Has a flexible schedule
- Can be crossed trained to work as a receptionist when needed Possesses a love of animals and the ability to warmly welcome and compassionately care for both clients and patients
Veterinary Assistant Job Overview:
- Checking in clients and helping conduct patients assessments (communication skills and enthusiastic personality are a MUST)
- Monitoring hospitalized pets
- Drawing blood for lab work
- Educating clients regarding veterinary care and procedures
- Maintaining inventory
- Preparing prescriptions based on label and dosage directions from Veterinarian
- Assisting with surgical procedures (previous surgery experience is a plus!)
- Technicians' shifts vary during the week and will rotate into Saturdays as well. The hospital is open from 7 am - 6 pm Monday - Friday and 9 am - 2 pm on Saturdays.
Why Work at Trinity Animal Hospital?
We offer competitive wages, paid uniforms, an awesome pet benefits package (i.e. discounted veterinary care for your pets), flexible scheduling, and the ability to make a difference in the world of veterinary medicine.
Ready to Apply? If you feel you encompass our core values of Teamwork, Reliability, Integrity, and a Servant Heart, we want you to apply TODAY!