Lead Customer Service Representative
**$1500 Sign on Bonus!!**
Our Ideal Candidate:
An upbeat, self-starter with a passion for providing excellent customer service. Our team is focused on providing a welcoming and educational environment for clients and pets. This experience starts when the client walks through our door and speaks with our Client Service Representatives. This full-time position would require 30-40 hours per week.
- Communicating via phone, email, and in person with clients and actively listening to their concerns.
- Utilizing computer information system to accurately enter client/ patient information, update and maintain medical records.
- Processing client payments and invoices.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments with patients.
- Precisely dispensing pharmaceuticals as needed and calling in prescriptions to pharmacies.
- Educating clients on recommended products or services.
- Ensuring the lobby is clean and organized.
- Making the CSR schedule.
- Attending weekly leadership meetings
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, AAS or higher preferred.
- At least 6 months of customer service experience.
- Veterinary hospital experience is preferred, however not required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, squatting, reach, standing, and walking throughout the day.
We offer an incredible benefits package including health, vision, & dental, paid parental leave, matching 401(k), PTO, generous pet care discounts, and much more!
Take a peek at our website to see just how fun and rewarding working with us will be: www.billericavet.com