Do you love animals and want to make a difference in their lives by providing a comfortable, loving environment for our hotel guests?
Kildaire Animal Medical Center is seeking a part-time kennel team member with the desire to care for animals in a fun, friendly, and fast-paced environment.
- Greet clients with enthusiasm
- Walk, feed, clean, and love on both dogs and cats
- Bathe and trim nails of both dogs and cats
- Monitor daily habits of our guests
- Monitor doggie daycare groups
- Love for animals and people alike
- Ability to create memorable interactions with every client
- Strong relationship building and bonding skills
- Great memory for client and patient names
- Ability to work holidays and weekends, as scheduled
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hrs/day
- Commitment to working within a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and have attention to detail
- Positive, will-do attitude
- Professional demeanor and outgoing personality
- Overall cleaning and tidying of hotel and hospital
Benefits: All part-time employees qualify for our benefits package after 90 days of employment:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Discounts on personal pet care and products
- Continuing education and growth opportunity
We can't wait to hear from you! Apply today!