Veterinary Client Care Coordinator - Family Pet Animal Hospital
Family Pet Animal Hospital is now hiring a Full-Time Client Care Coordinator to join their AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
- has great customer service and communication skills
- is detail oriented
- works well on a team and excels in challenging situations
- is reliable and has a flexible scheduling availability
The Client Care Coordinator's primary duties are to serve as a friendly, compassionate and welcoming "face" and "voice" of Family Pet Animal Hospital, act as a liaison between the clients and our doctors and staff, and facilitate an efficient and orderly flow of patient visits. Responsibilities also include professionally administering phone calls on multiple lines, processing payments, filling medication prescriptions, discharging patients based on veterinarians' instructions, educating clients regarding services and general care, and performing various clerical duties.
Why Work at Family Pet Animal Hospital?
Family Pet Animal Hospital is a nine-doctor, AAHA accredited small animal practice. We are Cat Friendly Practice Certified! We provide professional, compassionate and personalized veterinary care to the pets in our community, and have done so for 30 years. We foster a cohesive, flexible and agile team that willingly tackles challenges together with the needs of our patients as the top priority.
We offer competitive wages based on experience, and a robust benefits package including; health, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, paid time off and pet discounts.
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience is required.
- Must be able to work 36 hours per week.
- Flexible scheduling availability
- A college degree is preferred but not required.
- Computer skills with the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Previous veterinary experience is preferred but not required
If you are passionate about pets and providing superior customer service, we want you to join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!