You give so much of yourself to your work. Here at Thrive Pet Healthcare we recognize what you and your team face each day. You’ll have the support, tools, and resources from our ecosystem that you need to elevate your medicine to its fullest because we wholeheartedly believe in your ability to care for your patients.
Thrive Pet Healthcare is a community of 350+ clinics nationwide forming an extraordinary network of veterinary resources and people. We come together in both the joys and heartaches of our profession to lift each other up through laughter and empathy.
And, we have plenty of fun along the way!
Provide your best care as a Thrive Pet Healthcare Relief veterinarian.
As a Relief Veterinarian at Thrive, you’ll have access to an expansive network of on-staff specialists and medical leaders who are there to champion you and your medicine as well as to discuss cases and address concerns. You'll also work with highly-trained staff and have advanced tools and treatments at your fingertips.
The ideal Relief Veterinarian would be a:
- Multi-tasker who works collaboratively with team members
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to service our clients & work with our staff
- Motivated to meet & exceed the established standards of care
- Concerned that all patients and clients are treated with care and compassion
How you'll succeed
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required
- State Veterinary Board License and must be in good standing for the state(s) in which you intend to work
- PLIT Insurance required
- DEA License required
- A State Controlled Substance (SCS) License may be required by the state(s) in which you intend to work
If you're interested in joining us full-time we are proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
We center our benefits around...
- Family wellness so that you have security and support no matter the shape of your of family
- Financial stability so that you feel confident in your future including a progressive compensation model includes competitive base salaries with production compensation opportunities. Plus, no negative accrual
- Mental health & well-being through acknowledging and easing the hardships of veterinary care
- Educational support because knowledge isn't just power, it's fundamental
Plus, we have a Medical Excellence & Education platform including a Clinical Research Committee, Specialty Directors Board, Doctor Mentorship Committee, and more! This platform is designed to support and empower you with the knowledge, tools, and resources to strengthen and nurture your professional journey.