Customer Service Representative (original)
Animal Medical & Surgical Center is seeking an experienced Veterinary Customer Service Representative to join our team!
Our Ideal Candidate:
The ideal applicant will be friendly and outgoing, with a love for both pets and people. Previous customer service experience and previous experience in veterinary medicine are required, along with a great attitude and a big smile!
- Must be available for any shift (mornings, nights or weekends)
- 2-3 years of veterinary industry experience
- Great communication skills
- Outstanding multi-tasker
- Support all company protocols as outlined in handbooks, and operations manuals
- Maintain client relationships and service standards
- Scheduling appointments
- Ability to field a high volume of phone calls
- Outstanding communication skills
- Process payments
- Maintain cash drawer
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance, paid parental leave, matching 401(k), PTO, generous pet discounts, and much more!