Founded in 2010 by Brian Poteet, DVM, DACVR, and later joined by Robert "Bobby" Werner, DVM, DACVR, VitalRads has grown into a world-class team of veterinary imaging experts, headquartered in Cypress, Texas (just outside of Houston). The VitalRads team is comprised of board-certified veterinary specialists and other skilled professionals with over 150 years of combined experience in veterinary diagnostic imaging, teleradiology, telemedicine, PACS, DICOM, IT, and veterinary hospital information systems.
Our board-certified veterinary specialists review and interpret hundreds of cases from around the world, every day, from all modalities. VitalRads also has a mobile ultrasound group serving veterinarians in the Greater Houston area.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Clinical experience & teleradiology reading/interpretation experience
- Interest in growing the cardiology business of a busy, growing teleradiology business
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- The ability to multitask and work well with a team
As a member of the VitalRads Team, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
Among the reasons to consider joining VitalRads are:
- Robust PACS and RIS systems
- Large network of specialists
- Abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
VitalRads is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare, a people-first company providing an opportunity to be part of an extensive hospital network while maintaining each location's unique identity. Enabling us to offer a fantastic benefits package and promote an emotionally intelligent work environment with a positive work/life balance.
VitalRads adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary and commission potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to teach and mentor (ACVR approved radiology residency program)
- 401(k) + employer match
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage
- Flexible schedules with generous paid time off (PTO)
Compensation negotiable based on credentials and experience with an annual salary range starting at $150,000 - $200,000 / year. The actual salary offered will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apply today! Join our TEAM.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of You!
For more information about this exciting opportunity, contact Ember Hough at [email protected].
At Thrive, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.