Experienced Veterinary Assistant
Eye Care for Animals in Havertown, PA has an amazing opportunity for a full-time Veterinary Technician Assistant to join our team!
If you love working in a team-oriented environment, working with animals and are looking to advance your career within the veterinary field, we encourage you to apply to become an integral part of our team. Our staff is comprised of individuals passionate about providing the very best in ophthalmic care in order to improve the quality of life for our patients.
The ideal candidate:
- Veterinary experience required, advanced TA skills preferred
- Good customer service and phone skills
- Positive adaptable attitude
- Assist with exam rooms as needed, including taking histories and performing in room diagnostics
- Maintenance and cleaning of rooms as needed
- Maintenance and cleaning of office and kennels
- Animal restraint
- Filling medications for patients
- Handling/Packing of sterile surgical instruments
- Client communications including reviewing medication and go home instructions
- Cross-trained for front office duties such as answering phones, checking clients in and out, maintaining medical records, using fax/scanner and Microsoft Office programs
If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer care and team-work this is the position for you!
Why work at Eye Care for Animals Havertown?
We invest heavily in our teams' growth and development. We provide an emotionally intelligent work environment and strive to maintain a positive work/life balance. At ECFA Havertown we pride ourselves in providing the best benefits package in the industry which includes: health, life, vision, dental, 401k as well as impressive pets benefit package!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!