Emergency Veterinarian - Emergency Veterinary Clinic
Emergency Veterinary Clinic’s Team is looking to add a Full-Time ER Veterinarian to join our practice!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced ER Veterinarian
- Interested in a team approach to ER medicine
- Ability to multi-task
- Loyal, passionate about emergency medicine, good with people and plays well with others
- Strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration
- Soft tissue surgical skills, preferred
A quick summary of who we are:
Our Mission: Here at The Emergency Vet Clinic we seek to provide quality care to all clients and patients, we remain one of the lower cost clinics in the tri-state region and for that, we appreciate a large referral base. We are partnered with many of the local rescues + shelters within Baltimore County.
Our Home: Catonsville is located in Baltimore County, which makes for an easy commute from all across the Baltimore area. Baltimore, a melting pot of cultures and neighborhoods, is located on the Chesapeake Bay. Boasting elegant architecture to the quaint row housing districts, is home to friendly people, a lively pocket of nightlife and music-which truly makes this “Charm City” a pleasant and FUN place, to call home!
Unique ways we can help you thrive!
- We offer a Veterinary-Specific EAP, with mental health support available 24/7/365 through phone, web, text, and onsite at hospitals.
- Family Planning Support through Carrot. Offering free expert advice and discount for egg freezing, IVF, donor and gestational carrier services, and adoption.
- We offer Student loan support through Tuition.io.
- Generously subsidized backup and ongoing care support for children, adults and pets through Bright Horizons Whole Family Care.
- Pet Perks including free exams, discounts on products and services and more at all Thrive Pet Healthcare locations.
- Paid time off including parental leave, bereavement to grieve both humans and pets, time off for new pet adoptions.
- Our Perks at Work Marketplace with over 30,000 discounts on everything from cars to travel to home/garden.
What WE can offer YOU!:
- Earn with our Veterinary Incentive Plan, or a Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Annual discretionary fund (CE, books, fees/dues, conferences, etc)
- 401k match
- Health/ Vision/ Dental benefits
- Part of an entire ecosystem of support including access to our Specialty, ER, UC, and other GP locations.
- Direct access to medical leadership to discuss cases and address any questions or concerns.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly at
At Thrive, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.