Veterinary Practice Manager - Norwalk
Crossroads Animal Emergency is seeking a Veterinary Practice Manager to lead their team!
We are an after hours emergency facility in Norwalk serving pets and their families in the evenings, weekends and holidays.
This is a full-time, salaried position with incredible benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, paid parental leave, PTO, industry first paid purr-ental leave, amazing pet benefits, and more!
Qualifications and Requirements –
- 3+ years of hospital management or Supervisory experience Veterinary Medicine.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing the financial and business activities of a veterinary hospital.
- Sound personal judgment in decision-making.
- Capable of leading, managing, and coaching staff at all levels.
- Demonstrated competence in all aspects of staff management, including hiring, coaching and disciplinary action.
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy toward clients and treat animals with respect and compassion.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- A commitment to outstanding client service.
- Solid math and Excel/spreadsheet skills.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 40 pounds without assistance and objects weighing more than 40 pounds with assistance.
- Availability to occasionally work uncommon hours and overtime, and to be subject to recall for business emergencies.
The Practice Manager (PM) is critical to the success of the hospital, ensuring a positive culture built on shared values and direct communication, creating operational efficiencies, and problem solving to improve client service and employee engagement.
Key to the PM’s role is the ability to create and maintain a positive culture and work environment, in alignment with the hospital’s plan. This person is creative yet able to develop and implement practical programs. The manager exercises sound judgment, time management, and the willingness and capability to make decisions.
The PM oversees the business activities of the hospital. These duties include hiring and training hospital staff; working with leadership and finance to prepare and manage budgets; monitoring and analyzing key performance indicators; setting fees; maintaining inventory and an inventory control system; managing the hospital software; and implementing safety and security procedures.If this interests you then apply today!
Learn more about us at https://crossroadsanimal911.com/ and https://www.thrivepetcare.com/