Certified Veterinary Technician
Powell Veterinary Center in Portland Oregon is seeking a full-time Certified Veterinary Technician to join our team!
Powell Veterinary Center invests heavily in our teams' growth and development. We provide an emotionally intelligent work environment and strive to maintain a positive work/life balance. At Powell Veterinary Center, we pride ourselves in providing the best benefits package in the industry which includes health, life, vision, dental, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k), paid parental leave, quarterly bonus program, impressive pet benefits, and much more!
Certified Veterinary Technician (CVT) are responsible for patient care in the following capacities: facilitating outpatient treatments, performing laboratory tests, surgery prep and assistance, anesthesia monitoring and recovery, triaging, admitting and discharging patients, and client communication and education.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must be a Certified Veterinary Technician
- Knowledge of basic veterinary practices, procedures, and terminology
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- A commitment to outstanding client service
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Job duties include:
- Anesthesia monitoring and recovery
- Surgery prep and assistance
- Client education
- Maintain and utilize laboratory equipment and tests
- Restocking hospital supplies
If you are passionate about providing exceptional pet care as well as customer service and want to work on an amazing team, you found your new home away from home!
Pay Range: $18-$26/hour depending on experience
Apply Today! We look forward to hearing from you!