The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 3 years grooming experience who is dog and cat savvy
- Knows various cuts, trims, and styles for all breeds, canine and feline
- Possesses exceptional customer service skills
- Team player
- Flexible schedule
- Professional demeanor and outgoing personality
- Strong communication skills
Must be comfortable grooming different sizes and breeds and able to utilize the appropriate tools to ensure high-quality work. Should have a desire to strive towards exceeding expectations of the client and be passionate about the pet's care and well-being. Able to communicate and document appropriate detail of service and adhere to the company's policies and procedures.
As a Pet Groomer, your responsibilities will include:
- Obtaining detailed client instructions at drop-off
- Bathing, brushing, clipping, and the proper care and inspection of dogs and cats
- Nail trims, nail grinding, anal gland expression, teeth brushing
- Maintain cleanliness of grooming areas at all times including but not limited to sweeping, mopping, cleaning grooming condos. and removal of the trash.
- Booking future grooming appointments with clients
If you love to groom all breeds, reliable and punctual, have excellent communication skills, and bring a positive attitude to work every day, we want to hear from you!