Emergency Veterinarian (Weekends/Holidays) - Vail Valley Animal Hospital Edwards
Vail Valley Animal Hospital and ER is looking for a full time Weekend (8am - 9pm on Friday, and 9am - 9pm Saturday and Sunday) and Holiday Emergency Veterinarian to join our team in the beautiful Vail Valley, Colorado.
Vail Valley Animal Hospital and ER is a progressive multi-doctor, state-of-the-art practice that offers 2 convenient locations in Edwards and Eagle Vail CO, offering on call emergency and critical care services 7 days a week until 9:00 pm, boarding, general small animal practice, specialist diagnostics, and procedures are on site. Our compassionate, enthusiastic, and dedicated team creates an excellent work environment and a consistent experience for our clients.
At the Vail Valley Animal Hospital, we are extremely client-service oriented and the associate’s work philosophy should reflect the same. We are looking for an individual that embodies a positive enthusiastic attitude, a strong work ethic, attention to detail, executive leadership and management skills, team-oriented approach, and one that truly loves what they do.
Our hospitals offer:
- Flexible schedule
- CVT staffing with low staff turnover
- Full HD digital radiology
- Digital dental X rays
- Ultrasound (newly purchased for both locations in 2021)
- Comprehensive in house IDEXX lab diagnostics
- Full blood bank
- On call comprehensive emergency and critical care until 9:00 pm
- In house contract specialist for: orthopedics, cardiology and ultrasonography
Vail, Colorado is truly one of the most beautiful places on earth situated high in the Gore Valley and surrounded by the White River National Forest. The valley offers world-class skiing, hiking, fishing, mountain biking, and a community that is second to none. The location is ideal for all your outdoor passions and still close enough to Denver to get a quick city fix. Vail satisfies and exceeds all expectations for a single lifestyle or those looking for the ideal home to raise their family.
- Competitive base plus production with no negative accrual
- Relocation package available
- Generous sign on bonus
- Passionate about emergency medicine
- A strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Preferred: experience in emergency surgical procedures (laceration repair, gastronomy, enterotomy, splenectomy etc.)
Full-time Benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Group Health Insurance including vision and dental plans
- 401k employer matched
- Generous PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Generous discretionary fund
- Robust employee pet discounts
VIP Program: Veterinary Incentive Plan
Apply today! Come join our TEAM, we look forward to hearing from you!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Amanda Cito,
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.