Executive Assistant (Austin, TX)
Founded in 2003, Thrive Pet Healthcare has grown from a single veterinary practice to over 400+ primary, specialty, and acute veterinary hospitals throughout the US.
Our Belief: We believe that that the pets who bring wellness and joy to all of us deserve exceptional care from people and professionals who are loved, respected, and thriving too.
Our Mission: To nurture pets and their families through meaningful relationships and exceptional pet care. We aim to create the world’s most trusted, innovative and connected pet healthcare ecosystem.
Genuine care is at the heart of everything we do. Whether we are taking care of pets or people who care for pets.
We lead the industry with empathy and continue to raise the bar on fundamental and holistic care of veterinary caregivers through industry-first financial, mental, and physical wellbeing programs.
The Executive Assistant will be a key member of the Support Services team in providing valuable support to our Executive Leadership Team. We are looking for a bright people person who has professional experience support executives in an administrative compacity and can manage several time sensitive requests at once. Someone who can think on their feet and is eager to meet needs autonomously would make the perfect candidate for this position.
RESPONSIBILITES (include but may not be limited to the following):
- Execute administrative support requests from the Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
- Act as point of contact on behalf of the ELT for both internal and external contacts
- Management of ELT calendars, create and send appointments on their behalf, edit series events, confirm attendee availability
- Record accurate meeting notes
- Create monthly expense reports for the ELT
- Book travel accommodations for ELT as needed
- Create detailed travel and meeting itineraries for executive guests
- Organize meeting logistics including securing conference rooms, coordinating tech specs, confirming attendance, sending event reminders, and ordering catering
- Work with confidential information with high discretion
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the Executive Services Support Manager
- At least 2 years of previous experience working in an administrative role
- The ability to create and manage successful processes and special projects
- Works well independently, and with others, while possessing a high level of self-motivation
- Strong time management skills and instincts
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment while conscious and detail oriented
- A positive "get it done" attitude and a work ethic to match
- High computer literacy, specifically Outlook and other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to lift 15-20 lbs.