The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced ER Veterinarian (Internship trained preferred)
- Interested in a collaborative + team approach to ER medicine
- Strong communications skills and an energetic attitude
Looking for a quick summary of who we are:
Our Values + Our People: We are different. Light on ego, heavy on collaboration - we genuinely enjoy working with one another. We encourage innovation within our medical care and management. We also value growth, advanced training and emphasize staying current with the best treatment options and techniques.
Our Practice: ACCESS, a network of multi-specialty practices located throughout the SoCal area, provides 24/7 ER and specialty care to the surrounding communities. Our departments have a busy and varied caseload with a high number of both referrals and emergency cases. Our other specialties include critical care, cardiology, oncology, internal medicine, interventional radiology, endoscopy, surgery, orthopedic surgery with joint replacement center, nephrology with IHD, CRRT, Plasma Exchange and SCUF available, neurology, urology along with Avian + Exotic medicine. We also have a highly trained and skilled support staff who are dedicated to ensuring the success of our services.
To provide the best care possible, we stay apprised of new innovations, and utilize an extensive array of cutting-edge diagnostic, therapeutic, and monitoring equipment.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
ACCESS is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and frequent in-house CE offerings
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.